Friday, May 7, 2010

Eczema and Your Attitude: A Closer Look at How a Positive Mental Attitude Can Help Eliminate Eczema.

Have you ever noticed that everyone that either has eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, or diabetes or writes about it never seems to include ATTITUDE into the equation.

OK I'm a 200 lb. man and I need 100 ounces of water daily to eliminate my itchy skin condition. This fact may be true but facts such as this one only address the quantitative and qualitative aspects of managing skin conditions and omit the value of the power of the mind in eliminating physical ailments and chronic health conditions.

Because I and many members of my family have always suffered from eczema, acne, obesity, and diabetes, I feel that I am highly qualified to make this statement: "Without having the right Positive Mental Attitude, we will never conquer our health issues." The body has an uncanny ability to live out our dreams and repair our bodies to match our visualizations.

A famous lecturer and motivational speaker named Zig Ziglar expresses it best when he states: "In order to achieve it you must be able to achieve it."

I only wanted to express these ideas to my audience because I feel that through my extensive research on eczema and related health issues that this ATTITUDE word can be the X factor in conquering the Eczema Nazis and achieving our dreams.!

No comments:

Post a Comment